Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Three Things I'm Looking Forward to in May


#1 – Customer Appreciation Lunch
 The single best day of the year to interact with customers and get a ton of feedback – we typically see 400 – 500 folks in about 90 minutes. This year’s event is set for Thursday, May 3rd from 11:30am – 1:00pm and customers can choose Burger King, McDonald’s (north location) or Culver’s for their burger, fries and soda.

Just look for the Mitchell Telecom staff member (we’ll be wearing a blue polo) and enjoy your meal. Thanks again for another year of picking us as your communications provider.

#2 - Season Finales
May sweeps is probably the best TV month of the year and I think they do it as a consolation prize for the next three months of replays and reality TV. This May, I’m hoping that The Office can end on a high note, since the first season sans Michael Scott has been pretty bumpy. My preference is that they start to get back to their roots and focus on the core Scranton group – I think there is a TV show there. This season (in my opinion) has been spent too much on compensating for Michael that they forgot about the other 13-ish people in the office. Beyond that, I hope that Leslie doesn’t win the election on Parks & Recreation since it will change the premise of the show.
From the predictions department, I’m going to guess someone in the recurring cast on NCIS either dies or leaves the show. We’re going on two seasons with this group – time for a shakeup.

#3 – Memorial Weekend in Mitchell
The Memorial Weekend in Mitchell event turns 10 years old on Saturday, May 26th and promises to be another great event for the Mitchell community. I’m a sucker for live music and barbeque, so guess what I’ll be doing that day?

Here’s a couple links for more information:
Imagine Guild Site - http://theimagineguild.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment