Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What to watch…SHARK TANK

I watch a TON of television, an absolute TON, so I won’t (usually) feel bad when you don’t take my TV recommendations to heart. This, however, isn’t one of those times. You see, Shark Tank starts its third season on ABC this Friday, which will be the first of thirteen episodes this season. Why is this important? Because…I LOVE Shark Tank.

What’s fascinating about the show is that it pairs regular people (stay-at-home moms and dads, a firefighter, a student, really anyone with an idea for a product or business) with some of the most successful business people on the planet - people that have the means, know-how and connections to make a budding entrepreneur into a millionaire in a millisecond. 
I love the optimism that the show offers to the point that while watching I’ll usually find myself wondering ‘what’s my idea?’ each week. Don’t get me wrong, the show offers up a number of snoozers for ideas as well, but you’re confident one or two ideas a week will end up winners. So, do me a favor, tune in this week and enjoy yourself. I’ve included the promotional video for Season 3 below and if you want to catch an episode from the past, check out the Hulu page - http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Shark+Tank&st=0&fs=null


No comments:

Post a Comment